Learn More About ORORO Batteries
In the following section, you will learn about:
- How to distinguish the various ports and their usage on your battery?
- Why does my battery drain quickly even after being fully charged?
- Why does the working time of my battery decrease?
- Why does my battery get hot during charging?
How to distinguish the various ports and their usage on your battery?
- USB Port
The USB port can be used to connect your phone and other devices for charging purposes. It allows you to charge your other devices.
Only the Mini 5K battery and B19G battery have a USB port.
- Type-C Port
The Type-C port is used for charging the battery by connecting it to a Type-C charging cable.
Only the Mini 5K battery and B19G battery have a Type-C port.
- DC Port
The DC port is used for connecting heated clothing to provide heat.
All ORORO batteries have a DC port.
- Micro Port
The Micro port is used for charging the battery by connecting it to a Micro charging cable.
Only the B22A battery has Micro ports.
Why does my battery drain quickly even after being fully charged?
- Battery aging: Batteries gradually age over time, resulting in reduced capacity and performance. If your battery has been in use for a long time, it may not be able to hold a charge for as long as a new battery would.
- Charging environment temperature: Charging in excessively low temperatures can affect effective charging. If the temperature in your charging environment is too low, it is recommended to move to a more suitable environment for recharging. Recommended charging temperature is between 41°F to 113°F (5°C to 45°C).
- Operating environment temperature: Very low temperatures in the operating environment can accelerate battery drainage. If the temperature in your operating environment is too low, it is recommended to move to a warmer environment for testing. Recommended operating temperature is between 14°F to 86°F (-10°C to 30°C).
- Battery malfunction: If your battery drains within an hour of being fully charged, it may indicate an internal malfunction. Please contact customer support for assistance if your product is still within the warranty period.
Why does the working time of my battery decrease?
Batteries gradually age over time, resulting in reduced capacity and performance. If your battery has been in use for a long time, it may not retain its full capacity like a brand-new battery would.
Based on testing and certification, the B20M battery has a lifespan of 1000 full discharges, the B19G battery has a lifespan of 500 full discharges, and the B22A battery has a lifespan of 300 full discharges. When a battery reaches the end of its lifespan, it does not mean it cannot be used anymore; it indicates that the battery's capacity will degrade to around 80%. You can still continue using your battery. If you desire a longer heating time, you may consider purchasing a new battery to extend the heating duration.
Why does my battery get hot during charging?
It is normal for the battery to generate some slight heat during charging. Our batteries are equipped with a built-in overheating protection program. If the battery becomes too hot (exceeding 140.0 °F), the protection program will activate to limit charging, and you may notice that your battery stops charging. The battery will resume charging once the temperature decreases. If you observe that the battery is overheating during charging, you can try moving the battery and charger to a cooler location before attempting to charge again. If you have any concerns about the product, please contact customer support for assistance.